Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||No.60, West Arghavan, Dibaji North Street, Farmanieh Tehran, 1953623253 Iran|
(+98) 21 2366 0000
February 23, 2015 Water does not stop at borders. All over the world Dutch water experts work together with local organizations to help solve global water challenges.Through the international website www.dutchwatersector.com the Netherlands Water Partnership keeps international water experts informed with daily news, events, projects and innovations. The site has more than 10.000 visits per month, from more than 200 different countries.
February 23, 2015 The Dutch agricultural sector is known internationally for its expertise and skills. The Netherlands is the second exporter of agricultural products worldwide and in 2012 the total agrofood sector contributed 9% of value added to the Dutch economy. Besides primary agriculture, the total agrofood sector encompasses processing and distribution of agricultural products, and the supply of products and services needed such as energy, fertiliser and business services.
- Dutch documentary to be shown at Ahvaz Film Festival
- Exhibition of Van Gogh inspired painter Professor Jafar Shahir (February 15-19, Milad Tower)
- Yuri Honing Acoustic Quartet after 10 years back in Iran
- December 10 – International Human Rights Day
- Theatre Performance: “London, Tehran, Rome, Amsterdam Reconsider Your Image Of Me” opens in Tehran