Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||No. 7 Sonbol, Tehran 11155-138, Iran Iran|
(+98) 21 2366 0000
Biometrie as from 2nd October 2012
November 13, 2014 The performance examines a current topic between Iran and the West, namely what are the images that we have of ‘the Other’, and to what extent fears, fantasies and imaginations are based on truth. By initiating a direct meeting with the Other and listening to each other’s stories, this group aims to create new images, based on the stories of the people who wouldn’t usually make the headlines. The piece is a multi-media, highly physical, speech performance. It includes the actors’ own stories, dialogue between the actors, video installations with short documentaries about daily life in the countries of origin of the actors, and video collages of cultural milestones from these cultures. The physical form of the piece produces a third language.
October 17, 2014 King Willem-Alexander has appointed Bert Koenders as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Mr Koenders was sworn in by the King at Noordeinde Palace on Friday 17 October 2014.
- Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Enhances Livelihood Capacity of Vulnerable Afghan Refugee Women
- appointments for visa and other consular services
- No shows block visa appointment system, preventing bonafide applicants from making an appointment
- Consular fees to be paid in EURO's
- Dutch-Iranian nationals advised against travelling to Iran