Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the Islamic Republic of Iran
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||No. 7 Sonbol, Tehran 11155-138, Iran Iran|
(+98) 21 2366 0000
December 10, 2014 On 10 December every year, Human Rights Day commemorates the date on which the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, proclaiming its principles as the “common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations.” Hence, since 1950, on December 10 the world community has been annually celebrating International Human Rights Day.
November 13, 2014 The performance examines a current topic between Iran and the West, namely what are the images that we have of ‘the Other’, and to what extent fears, fantasies and imaginations are based on truth. By initiating a direct meeting with the Other and listening to each other’s stories, this group aims to create new images, based on the stories of the people who wouldn’t usually make the headlines. The piece is a multi-media, highly physical, speech performance. It includes the actors’ own stories, dialogue between the actors, video installations with short documentaries about daily life in the countries of origin of the actors, and video collages of cultural milestones from these cultures. The physical form of the piece produces a third language.
- Bert Koenders appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Enhances Livelihood Capacity of Vulnerable Afghan Refugee Women
- appointments for visa and other consular services
- No shows block visa appointment system, preventing bonafide applicants from making an appointment
- Consular fees to be paid in EURO's